My goal for every session is to provide you with beautiful images that were delightful to create. I walk away from every session knowing that my clients have had an experience being photographed that was nothing like their expectations. Most people are uncomfortable in front of the camera so the biggest compliment I get (and I hear it often) is "That was so much fun!" and "I love that picture of me!"
Check out what others have said and then get in touch. You'll be so happy you did!
- My 9 year old son said these exact words "that was so fun, can we do this again next year?!" Said no 9 year old boy ever, but he really did say it. He has always HATED getting his picture taken and stresses me out when I mention the word. You were fabulous! We love the pics and are looking forward to the next photo shoot! -Lisa
- I told my mother that our session was only 10 minutes and she said “She must be a genius!” We agree :) - Elizabeth
- My 8 year old grumbled the whole way to the photo shoot. Then said,”wow! That was fun!” You have a great eye for photography! The speed of the session belies the results! Thank you!!! -Jenn
- We're thrilled with the way the photos came out and that Sally (the dog) could be in some of them! - Tim
I wanted to let you know how much I love the photos you took of Connor! It was so hard to choose which ones to have prints made of! You do amazing work! - Jen
Thank you so much for the beautiful photos you took of Harry and Ben. I am so happy to have the boys captured through your lens. Their individual personalities shone right through. I cannot believe all that you captured in just 10 minutes! - Chrissy
This experience was amazing - so easy and the finished product is wonderful. I have been singing your praises to everyone that asks about senior photos. You were professional, efficient and the results were fantastic. Thank you again and I will be using you for all of my kids! - Jen
- Click here to read reviews on Google